Aboutime caters to the needs of homes and businesses seeking assistance with their daily workload, allowing them to achieve a better life balance. When it all seems too much we believe that it is best to keep it simple. Our experience has provided us with invaluable insights into the preferences of our clients. We hold a strong regard for the high standards that our clients expect from our cleaning staff, and in turn, our clients highly value the exceptional quality of service our cleaners deliver.
Throughout our journey, we have discovered some effective ways to lighten the burden of household cleaning and achieve a more balanced life. We are delighted to share these valuable insights with you:
8 Tips for cleaning your property:
- Dump your junk. Get clutter free.
- Identify your trouble spots, and determine how you’re going to get them cleaned up.
- Learn to prioritise the most important jobs first – usually the ones you hate doing.
- Make a house cleaning checklist to schedule when you will clean, and then stick to it.
- Ask for help from others living in the house with you or work in your premises – you are not the only one responsible for cleaning!
- Gather all your cleaning supplies and place in a bucket or tote.
- Start cleaning from the high points down e.g. top of the property to the bottom of property and top of cupboards to the floor etc
- Your time is worth money – consider hiring someone to do a job it would take you hours to do (lawn mowing, housecleaning). It will free you up to enjoy your precious time off.
Find out more about the housekeeping services that we offer to help with a better life balance. If you would like to book a housekeeper in the greater Dublin area please call us on 01 8480444. Follow us on facebook to find out about our special offers.